The Foundations of Restaurant Management & Culinary Arts curriculum is exceptionally flexible to help educators implement an effective learning experience in today’s classroom environment.
Enhanced Curriculum & Materials
The National Restaurant Association and Pearson have partnered to create the most comprehensive curriculum developed by industry and academic experts – Foundations of Restaurant Management & Culinary Arts. The curriculum includes:
- Comprehensive student resources and robust educator materials provide an in-depth, industry-driven learning experience.
- Each Level (1 and 2) features blended coverage of culinary arts and management topics designed to build well-rounded skills for the workplace.
- 21st Century Learning objectives are taught and reinforced throughout the program.
To learn more about the full product line, view sample chapters and place orders, please visit the Pearson website.
Foundations of Restaurant Management & Culinary Arts at a Glance
- The curriculum can be implemented within any scheduling constraints
- This flexible curriculum includes lab activities and chapters that can be divided up to work in 45-minute class periods or in a block schedule.
- The materials can be implemented in any classroom setting
There are no equipment requirements. Activities can be conducted in a family and consumer sciences kitchen or an industrial kitchen.
- Foundations of Restaurant Management & Culinary Arts is a complete curriculum, with resources for students and educators
Resources include everything from print and electronic textbooks and a companion website for students to a teacher’s wraparound edition and assessments for educators.